Monday, August 8, 2011

August 8th - 14th

Monday
I did awesome today. I went to my RS exercise group, which was crazy hard today. I walked to the church and back to enter the VT report. I ran to the ward garden and back, pushing Emma on her little bike on the dirt road parts. We even went the long way home so that was about 4 miles. THEN, Ross and I started the Hip Hop Abs program by doing the first cardio workout. I am tired, but proud of myself.

Tuesday
The kids and I walked to my visiting teaching houses, and I had to carry Jack with me. Ross and I also did Day 2 of the Hip Hop Abs program. Good day! We ate healthy as well except for a few E.L. Fudge cookies that might have snuck in there.

Wednesday
I went to my RS exercise group, and it really pushed me again today. They are doing a weight training program which is something I haven't ever done before, so it is all new to me. I love it. They are so supportive and funny, and they all bring their kids so it keeps my kids entertained for the most part. I worked in the garden for a bit, but we drove over since I HAD to get home for SYTYCD.... Ross and I did Day 3 of the Hip Hop Abs program, and we had a healthy dinner. I slacked by taking the kids to McDonald's today for lunch, but Emma had a not fun Dr.'s appointment and she wanted a Happy Meal afterward. I couldn't resist her sweet, sad face. I feel good though.

No comments:

Post a Comment