Monday, January 31, 2011

My Reward

So, this is hard. This running every day and finding time, and giving up my favorite treats and eating smaller portions, and the soreness, and the dreadfully slow decline of the scale. It is hard.

I have decided to make things a little lighter by giving myself a tangible material reward to shoot for when all this hard stuff results in what I am working for-- a 125 pound reading on the scale OR (because scales hate me) a slim waist that fits back into my size 4 (or maybe 6) pants.

I am thinking one of these beauties will be just the thing. I have been drooling over them for a while now, but can never justify spending that kind of money on myself, especially when I am so far right now from being able to look good in them. 26 pounds from now, however, I should look great in either of them!

http://www.shabbyapple.com/p-89-lete.aspx
http://www.shabbyapple.com/p-670-le-seine.aspx

I love Shabby Apple, and I think when I am rich and skinny, my wardrobe will be stocked with their items. I love them.

1 comment:

  1. I love love LOVE that faux-wrap dress. And not to discourage you from waiting until you can reward yourself with it, but you would look great in it right now!

    ReplyDelete