Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Work-Out Record 1-31 through 2-06

Monday 1/31
I didn't work out today. I am sick and have been hacking up a lung all day. I was still going to try and walk on the treadmill, but around noon my fever spiked and I felt my energy completely drain out of me. I tried to eat healthy, and I will attempt to work-out twice tomorrow depending on how I feel.

Tuesday 2/01
I am still coughing like crazy, but my fever broke last night which relieved my headache, so I feel MUCH better. I just walked 1.8 miles at 4.5mph. I couldn't go faster than that without my asthma coming out. I think my cold is making it stronger than normal. Since I can't run and sweat as hard right now, I am really concentrating on eating better and I still plan to try walking again if the baby goes down for another nap so I can make up for missing yesterday's work-out.

Wednesday 2/02
I am so sick. I went to the doctor and found that I had 102 degree fever and a sinus infection that caused a post nasal drip that went and caused a nice little case of pneumonia. Yuck. That is my was of saying I did not work out today. I have some medication though, so hopefully I will feel well enough to walk again tomorow.

Thursday 2/03
I walked 1.5 miles at 4.5. And then I died a little bit. I am still sick, but I am trying to push through it.

Friday 2/04
My inlaws are in town from California, so today was all about them. We didn't get home until late, and I was too dead to go walking. We did a lot of walking through stores today, though- so even though I don't know how to rate it, I know I did something.

Saturday 2/05
Happy Birthday Sara Bear! I didn't run today. I am feeling lots better though.

Sunday 2/06
We had another party for Sara, so I didn't run again. This next week will have to be better. I am feeling lots better, but I am worried I will have to start back at square one with the running. Oh well. That's just how it goes.

**Weigh In**
I started the year at 155.
Last week I was at 150.
This week I am at 148.

I lost 2 pounds even with not working out a few days. Mark that on the pro-side of being rediculously sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment