Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Work Out Record for 3-14 Through 30-20

Monday 3/14
I felt gross today and was literally busy from the moment I woke up to the moment I went to bed. I just had a lot going on- you know, the perfect storm of deadlines and children and church responsibilities.

Tuesday 3/15
I walked Emma to and from school, so that is a mile.

When Ross got home from work, we went on a 5 mile bike ride on the trail near our house. I had the trailer on my bike, so that hill was killer on me with 90 pounds of children weighing me down. It was fun, and I am SOOOOO glad the weather is allowing us to do those fun outdoor activities again.

Wednesday 3/16
I did 2 miles of fast walk/ slow running at 5 mph. I love that I can speed walk this now.

Thursday 3/17
I walked Emma to and from her pre-school and piano lessons, so that is 1.5 miles.
I ran 2 miles in 24 minutes on the treadmill.

Friday 3/18
Ross had the day off, so we spent the day playing and hitting up some good coupon deals in the area. We didn't do any real exercise, but there was a lot of walking and lifting.

Saturday 3/19
We did some Spring Cleaning in the basement and our closet. Lots of lifting and sorting.

I walked Emma to and from a birthday party. Her friend lives a few houses past her pre-school teacher, so it was at least 1 mile.

Ross and I did the 15 minute Ab workout together.

Sunday 3/20
I walked to and from choir practice. If the snow melts, I might make Ross go on a walk with me. If not, I will probably walk on the treadmill or do the P-90x yoga video or something.

**Weigh In**
I started the year at 155.
Last Week I was at 144.
This Week I am at 143.

Actually, it is 142.5 or something, but I choose to round up. I have got to get past this 1 pound a week thing. I need to go farther than 2 miles. That is getting too comfortable for me, which is GREAT as it means I am getting stronger and my asthma is under control.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you pulling the trailer! Do you and Ross take turns with the trailer or is it hooked up to your bike only?

    ReplyDelete