Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Work-Out Record for 3-07 Through 3-13

Monday 3/7
I ran 2.25 miles in 23 minutes. It was one 8 minute mile, and the next 1.25 miles took 15 minutes. I went up and down from 4.5 to 6. It wasn't consistent as I was trying to keep my asthma down. The fast mile at the beginning brought it on, so I tried to push myself without letting it get too bad.

Tuesday 3/8
Emma's pre-school was cancelled, so when we would have normally walked her over, I ran 2.1 miles in 23 minutes. I did a 8.5 minute mile, and the rest at 4.8, which I can now fast walk at. :) I think we will try to go for a family walk or bike ride later as I have some VT routes to deliver and it is such a pretty day outside. If not, I will do my soft weight ball workout or something.

I should stop saying what I hope to do on here, as that always seems to bring on sick children or bad weather, or other such distractions. We didn't do a family walk, but Ross and I did get a short ab and aerboic workout in. The one Ross chose was only aout 15 minutes, but it was pretty intense, and I am feeling it!

Wednesday 3/9
I ran 2.5 miles in lap lengths at 7mph. I had to do quick bursts because my baby refused to nap. It is easier to sneak away 2 minutes at a time rather than take a full 25ish when I have a little shadow who wants me attention and/or food source at all times.

Thursday 3/10
I walked Emma to her piano lesson and back, and then to her pre-school and back. I also made a detour to return some items to a woman in my ward. I'm not sure how much the detour added, but I know it was at least 1.5 miles without it.

I walked to the RS president's house, to the church, back to the RS President's house, and then home. I had to get the church keys and post the VT report. That added at least another half mile, most of that holding Sara.

Friday 3/11
I ran 2 miles in 24 minutes.

Saturday 3/12
I was sick today, so I didn't get anything done exercise-wise.

Sunday 3/13
I haven't done anything yet except walk to choir and back. I hope to get Ross and the kids out for a walk in this glorious weather, but now that I wrote it here, someone will get sick and a storm will roll in. . .

We actually did get outside for a good stroll today. We went over to a nearby park and did a lap of the running loop there. We probably only went about 2/3 of a mile in all, but it was a good little outing.

**Weigh In**
I started the year at 155.
Last week I was at 145.
This week I am at 144.

One more pound down. I'll take it. I am going to try and shoot for at least 2 next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment