Sunday, April 17, 2011

BAD WEEK

I ran a 5k on Monday in 29 minutes. It was my fastest ever. And that is it. It was Spring Break so Emma didn't have school. I didn't go walking or anything. I just worked and played with my kids and cleaned my house. The good news is I didn't gain any weight. I am still at 140. The bad news is I enjoyed my time off of the treadmill, and it is taking some major pep-talking and motivating to get me ready to hit it hard again this next week. I have GOT to break through this silly plateau, and I am not going to do that with more weeks like this. I plan on doing a daily 5K again, and I already have healthy meals planned out for every night (except tomorrow night- we have a family night planned that includes In-N-Out and Harry Potter. . .). Here's to an active and healthy week, and hopefully some movement on the scale that hates me.

No comments:

Post a Comment