Friday, April 8, 2011

Work Out Record 4-4 Through 4-11

Monday 4/4
I ran a 5K in 36 minutes. Slower than normal, but just as sweaty. :)

Tuesday 4/5
I walked Emma to and from Pre-School and carried Sara most of the way so that was a mile.

I ran a 5K in 33 minutes while Emma was at school.

Wednesday 4/6
I walked Emma to her piano lesson (her teacher is going to Disney Land so we changed the day this week) and then took Sara to the park and then walked back to get Emma and go home. It was probably not a full mile but I'm sure it was close.

I ran a 5K in 34 minutes when Ross got home to watch the baby who refused to nap.

Thursday 4/7
I walked Emma to and from school carrying Sara in crazy wind. It was seriously crazy wind. It felt like resistance training almost. It was a mile.

I ran a 5K in 38 minutes while Emma was at school. I almost stopped after 2 miles. I was hurting. I even got ready for a shower when I decided to just finish off the last 1.1 miles. I'm glad I did.

Friday 4/8
I woke up with a migraine. I tried drinking water, stretching, eating, and taking some of my medication, but nothing would touch it. I even cancelled lunch with Emily because I didn't want to drive in the snow with this pain.

That doesn't really mean anything except that I still got on that blasted treadmill and did a 5K in 34 minutes while Jack was napping. My head still hurts, but it didn't get any worse, so that is something I would say.

Saturday 4/9
Ross and I walked around so much today that my feet were aching by the end of the day. I have no idea how far it was, but it ranged all through the mall, all through Costco, through 3 different Walgreens, around the Riverwoods and up and down the Marriott Center.

Sunday 4/10
I walked to and from Choir practice.
Ross and I went on a nice little walk with the kids. Probably about half a mile. Maybe more.

**Weigh In**
I started the year at 155.
Last week I was at 140.
This week I am at 140.

No change. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment