Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A New Week

Monday 4/25
I ran a 5K in 31 minutes. I did 2.5 miles at 6.5 mph and then finished it out at 5 mph. It felt really good and natural. My shoulder was sore after that, but it wasn't as bad as I anticipated, so I will try again tomorrow.

Tuesday 4/26
I walked Emma to school, but it was snowing when it was time to pick her up, so I only walked half a mile. While Emma was at school I ran a 5K in 32 minutes. My shoulder started hurting really bad when I was done.

Wednesday 4/27
I was up all night with Jack last night. ALL Night. Ross and I got about 2 hours of sleep, so today my head is hurting and my shoulder is on FIRE. Ross even stayed home from work to try and help me, and to get some rest for himself. Because of all that, I didn't go running. We did walk to the library and back as a family so we got almost 2 miles walking in.

Thursday 4/28
My shoulder feels much better today. I ran 2.1 miles before Jack woke up from his nap. I hope to try and get that extra mile in when Jack either goes down for another nap, or Ross comes home

No comments:

Post a Comment