Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Work-Out Record 2-14 through 2-20

Monday 2/14
I didn't run today. It was Valentine's Day, so Ross and I wanted to spend our free time together isntead of tag teaming the kids and treadmill. I will do double tomorrow to make up for it.

Tuesday 2/15
I walked with my kids to Emma's pre-school and back twice (to drop her off and pick her up). We clocked it when she first started there, and it is a little over .25 miles there, so the double round trip makes for a mile of walking. That's all I did. Lame, I know- but better than nothing.

Wednesday 2/16
Emma was sick today, so I didn't get to walk her to pre-school and get that mile in. I kicked my butt on the treadmill though. I started at 6mph and stayed there for 5 minutes, and then went down .1 mph every minute after that. I hit 2.2 miles. I felt it too.

Thursday 2/17
I did the same thing as yesterday. It felt better today. I got the run in during Jack's nap so that if I have time to run tonight, I can make up for one of the 2 days when I didn't work out. I have a lesson to give in RS tonight though, so that might not happen.

OK I didn't run again, but I did walk to and from my church, and I took the long way home, so that is about .6 miles of walking. Ant it was cold. And I had a skirt on. Shivering burns calories, right?

Friday 2/18
I ran a full mile at 6 mph. 10 minute mile! I then alternated speed walking at 4.5 mph and slow jogging at 5 mph because my asthma was acting up. I got to 2.1 miles in 23 minutes.

Earlier in the day I walked around the block twice to try and return a borrowed book to a friend, so that is about .5 miles. Maybe a little more. I know these walking distances are nothing really, but I hope that as it starts to get warmer, I can get in the habit of walking or biking a mile or more with my family every day and then running on the treadmill as well.

Saturday 2/19
I didn't work out today. Ross and I were lazy all day.

Sunday 2/20
I walked 1.7 miles at 4.5. I moved the incline up to the highest in the first 5 minutes, and down slowly over the next 15.

**Weigh In**
I started the year at 155.
Last week I was at 147.
This week I am at 146.

1 more pound. Looks like the trend is sticking.

No comments:

Post a Comment